Deconstructing The Media With A Bullet... Ways Of Seeing And Why It Matters... The Inside Drop... What The Media Thinks Of You... Pop Culture-Vulture... What's That Stink? All This, And Swearing Too!

Friday, December 09, 2005

ADSENSE: My first Adsense

I've had my first Adsense advert! It's for sausage making and I can't recommend it highly enough http://www.sausagemaking.co.uk/.

Here are some testimonials, so you can see I speak the truth.


Just to say I made around 20 sausages both pork and lamb ones. - BRILL.....in every way from start to finish and taste !
P. Hay

No shit P. Hay, there's only two things that matter in the sausage: the taste and the start to finish.

We have made lots of Boerewors. Finding it great! Will be ordering more casings and spices soon.

L.Giglio

I think you'll find that's Boer War, and history tells us it was a right bad do. Have you tried our Battle Of The Somme All-Pork spicy Bangers?

So far we have had spectacular success in our sausage making enterprise, purely for home use. Everyone who has been served with quite a variety of mixes have been more than satisfied with our efforts so we shall continue to experiment.

M. Heritage

And you ain't seen fucking nothing yet M. Heritage! Keep experimenting with your home use sausage enterprise and let us know how you get on.

I use your skins for sausages and savoury puddings. I find them versatile and they cook quite well and brown nicely. They don't rip or burst easily when filling either. The best thing about them is that they are dry and store easily. I would like to see you do a "cocktail" or chipolata skin though.

D.Wailes-

Would that there was the technology D.Wailes, would that there was that.

I am an expat living in Norway and it has always been a problem getting a good old English sausage until I found your web site. The products I ordered from you were perfect to make my own and now half of my freezer is full of different types of sausage. Keep up the good work and I will be ordering from you again.

P.Nygaard

There's fuck all to it P.Nygaard.

We are delighted with the quality we obtain with our sausage making. The skins we obtained from you are very acceptable! Keep up the good work!

J.McCormick

Very acceptable! You're damn tootin'.

I have made some very good sausages. The skins are fine, and I will re-order in due course.

C.Sansbury

In due course, Mr Sansbury.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google